Don't let your Birth Certificate be a hindrance in your visa process!
Obtaining visa is an inevitable step to travel abroad. Just like all other necessary documents, your birth certificate must be submitted for your visa process. However, your birth certificate will not be accepted by the visa authorities if it is in local languages like Marathi or Hindi. Even a bilingual birth certificate is not sufficient. It will be accepted only when it is translated and approved by a professional translator.
For accurate and punctual translation of your birth certificate, contact me today!
I translate from Marathi, Hindi, Japanese into English.
I can also provide notarized translation upon request.
Apart from birth certificates, I also translate:
• Marriage certificates, memorandum of marriage
• Educational certificate, degree certificate, mark list
• CV, license
• Residential/Legal documents
• School/College educational textbooks/lessons
• All types of technical and business related documents
Professional translator since 2001